« Home | PokerXtreme, Bodog, and Steve Irwin... » | PokerStars.com launches new SnG's » | Launching PokerXtreme.com » | On Tilt... » | Getting Back Above Water... » | Poker, Projects, and World Trade Center » | Side Project... » | Odds, Ends, and a Memorial for Hector » | I'm Back! » | Poo To Be Flung At Phil Hellmuth? » 

Friday, September 08, 2006 

Friday Stuff...

Friday…ahhh…
Very glad this week is drawing to a close.  Despite a short work week, just one of them weeks! 

Had a decent evening last night poker wise.  Still going strong with bodog.com and thus far, the bankroll slowly increases.  I’ve become a fan of bodog’s 25k guaranteed nightly event at 8:30.  2 for 3 hitting the money.  Last night was a situation where I never really had a commanding chip stack, and for the life of me could not find the right opportunities to get ahead of the game.  But after battling my way through the field, I ended up with a 35th place finish.  36 spots paid. 

On the PokerXtreme.com front…

We’re moving right along.  We surpassed our 50 member mark last night and have good momentum going into the weekend.  I hope to double that number by next week.  Membership is still free and of course will always remain free.  However, it looks like next week we will begin the paid portion of the site that will allow for the interaction with pro’s and semi pros.  Tournaments and ring games for pokerxtreme.com members should also be launching next week on pokerstars and titan.  More news on that as I get it.

In Other News…
Yet another project.  Working on a collaboration that will enter me into the world of Podcasting.  Really excited about this.  We’re working out the details now and should be able to share much more real soon.  We’re looking to really do something different in the poker industry via this medium.  I honestly feel quality poker content is lacking.  This should solve that problem!

Short and sweet update today.  I hope to get in some decent poker time this weekend and will be sharing as I go.

Best of luck


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts