« Home | Launching PokerXtreme.com » | On Tilt... » | Getting Back Above Water... » | Poker, Projects, and World Trade Center » | Side Project... » | Odds, Ends, and a Memorial for Hector » | I'm Back! » | Poo To Be Flung At Phil Hellmuth? » | I Miss My Donkey and other Ramblings... » | New Car... » 

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 

PokerStars.com launches new SnG's

Sitting here playing tonight and just received the following notification in game:

Administrator: New SNGs: we have just launched new Sit&Go tournaments, offering a wider variety (and higher buy-ins) for HORSE, HOSE, and Razz. Enjoy!

Figured it worth mentioning...Been waiting on these for a LONG time on stars. Long over due in my humble opinion. Anxoius to hear others thoughts on it.

Lates...

Oh...and go check out www.pokerxtreme.com gosh darnit!

Adam


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts