« Home | A Billion Hands Later... » | Last Night's Wrap Up... » | Various Random Thoughts » | Clarity » | What Would You Do? Part 2 » | What Would You Do? Part 1 » | Caution-Poker Rant! » | Winning Online Poker Tournaments » | Stupid Tequila... » | Blah! » 

Thursday, May 18, 2006 

Drum Roll Please...

Announcement...
Okay, so...here's the deal. It is my privilege to announce that I have started a new blog over at pokersavvy.com. I'll be a main contributor and certainly hope to do well by them. To link directly to my blog, simply click here.

Pokersavvy.com brings forth a pretty interesting concept. They allow you to check out various poker rooms while bringing you, the player, the benefit of accumulating points and cashing them in for items ranging from ipods to WSOP seats. Really is an interesting program. But aside from the business model, they have a great poker community within the forums. Please stop by and check them out! You'll find my writing over there to be similar to what I bring forth here.

-Adam


Technorati Tags: , , ,

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts