« Home | Update... » | Rise and Shine... » | Made It In One Piece! » | All Systems Go... » | Next stop…Tunica! » | A Good Night... » | Stop, Reflect, and Remember... » | Friday Stuff... » | PokerXtreme, Bodog, and Steve Irwin... » | PokerStars.com launches new SnG's » 

Monday, October 02, 2006 

Food break...

So-so last round. Made a great play w/ pocket 7’s again. Flop comes A74. I check, one guy left in it bets 2k, I raise back 2k. He thinks and thinks. There’s two hearts on the flop. After an eternity, he calls the 2k saying anything but a heart. Another heart hits on the turn…he’s goes ape shit absolutely convinced I’m on a heart draw. I bet 4k, he folds. He was not happy.

Currently I’m sitting with 16k in chips. Moved to a table with several large stacks. Going to continue to be patient and wait for my hand. Just getting back from the diner break. Time to play some cards.

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts