« Home | An interesting situation happened to me while play... » | Are Circuit Events Drying Up? » | Silenced by 33's » | Food break... » | Update... » | Rise and Shine... » | Made It In One Piece! » | All Systems Go... » | Next stop…Tunica! » | A Good Night... » 

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 

Pics from Tunica

Adam LaBare with Barry GreensteinJust throwing up a few pics from Tunica. Wasn't much photo worthy...but did get a few pics while sitting with Barry Greenstein. Buddy of mine was kind enough to snap the shot. I really need a new camera. Sigh.









Adam LaBare Tunica 2006Not sure why but I tend to photograph each large buy-in event registration. Lame, sure. Do I care? Nah.












Adam LaBare Tunica 2006I was still on my first table when they snapped this.

















Adam LaBare Tunica 2006
For the record, I hate Pepsi, let alone diet Pepsi. I was drinking the coffee. My neighbor had the wingspan of a condor.

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts