« Home | Another Final Table... » | Father's Day Poker Bloggin Extravaganza » | Poker Conspiracy? » | Screech Get's Scratched! » | Poker Stuff... » | Update... » | Local Tournament Action... » | I've got the Jack, Jack, Jack... » | Poker Wrap Up... » | Live By The Sword, Die By The Sword... » 

Monday, June 19, 2006 

All in the Royal Family...

So, a huge congratulations to the wonderful Mrs. LaBare, the proud recipient of her first Royal Flush.

Dealer: Game #5303694223: DaniRae1 wins pot (2930) with a Royal Flush.

I've been playing poker seriously for over 15 years and have never had my own Royal Flush...yet. But Wifey Pooh here...sitting on her play money tables hits one like it's no big deal and a common occurrence, sigh. Luckily, I'm not bitter...hehe.

Seriously though....way to go honey! Wish you got a screen shot.

A proud husband,
-Adam

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts