« Home | Getting Caught Up! » | Rosie Odonnel Responsible for Anna Nicole Smith's ... » | Viewer eMail Time » | Stars Sunday Million » | I'm Back, no...I mean it this time! » | I'm back... » | Bankroll Building? » | Bad Run... » | Cash Games on Bodog.com... » | Major Suckage! » 

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 

Am I a Donk?

I pose the following question:
Why is it every damn time you outplay your opponent, he calls you a Donk?

Granted, this doesn't happen every time. And I generally ignore chat while playing. But usually, after a decent match...I'll quickly converse and say, "GG" (good game). Hell, even after a bad match, I try to be polite and type "GG". Just seems to be the right thing to do. Lately, more and more people just go off the deep end and start yapping about how they can't believe my donk play, or what a donk move. They resort to the Donk reference before they evaluate the situation and ask themselves, "why did he make that play to begin with?".

So, I guess the message here...before you go abusing the Donk reference...ask your subconscious, was it really a Donk move? Were you out played? Were you out chipped 3-1? etc. etc. Ask yourself the tough questions and I promise to ask myself if I really did make a donk move. heh.

I suppose this post serves as a semi rant. Out of all this, I did manage to win a double shootout last night which affords me an entry into this coming Sunday's $650 Satellite to the WSOP. I'll try not to donk my way through the field come Sunday.

Labels: , , , ,

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts