« Home | Viewer eMail Time » | Stars Sunday Million » | I'm Back, no...I mean it this time! » | I'm back... » | Bankroll Building? » | Bad Run... » | Cash Games on Bodog.com... » | Major Suckage! » | Neteller Committed to Staying in the U.S. Market » | Poker Blogs! » 

Friday, February 09, 2007 

Rosie Odonnel Responsible for Anna Nicole Smith's Death?

Heh...certainly not poker related, but I've caused a stir with this post:

click here

Hey Adam! This is Paul Fortin...i was browsing around myspace searching by town and found your entry which led me here...email me so we can catch up. pfortin@gmail.com

Take care!

I read your blog dated Monday, January 08, 2007 , and dude, we should have a discussion. I know it's over, but feedback, on any hand or tourney played, can only improve a thought pattern from different minds. In the hand you mention, i counted at least 5 mistakes you made, and subconsiencely, you knew you were making. Write me at my address....lonjagger@hotmail.com


Lon

Post a Comment

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts