« Home | New Puppy » | Back to the real world! » | Pics from the 2005 WSOP » | A night in Mexico » | A win at Harrahs » | Not much to report. Just had the wost breakfast b... » | and so it ends » | 1st break » | Day Two » | I wanted to include this link for those ot you pla... » 

Friday, September 30, 2005 

News Worthy Stores to be Added

Okay, In an effort to keep the creative juices running, I’ll be incorporating useful links and interesting stories across the web into my poker blog.  While I continue to play everyday, I’ve not had much to report on these past few weeks other than online play.  Therefore, I’ve decided to keep a running tally of worthy news items in the poker community.  

So, with that in mind, do enjoy and keep an eye open.  I may just win a tournament here or there…

-Adam

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts