« Home | A win at Harrahs » | Not much to report. Just had the wost breakfast b... » | and so it ends » | 1st break » | Day Two » | I wanted to include this link for those ot you pla... » | A quiet evening » | Afer 15 hours of play, im happy to report that I m... » | 3rd break » | 2nd Break » 

Thursday, July 14, 2005 

A night in Mexico

I would formally like to apologize to my liver. You've been there for
me through thick and thin. After last night I certainly understand
your anger.

Played in a small tourney at the Luxor. Blinds raised every 10
minutes. Had no time to do a damn thing. Ended up busting out which
seemed to be a perfectly fine reason to taste the local crown royal
reserved.

Ended up quite intoxicated in Mexico eating the biggest burrito ive
ever seen. Good times.

Somehow ended up in pickup truck bed heading back to the mirage where
i ended up making a few bucks in a low limit game.

A fun evening.

Adam

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts