« Home | A quiet evening » | Afer 15 hours of play, im happy to report that I m... » | 3rd break » | 2nd Break » | What a day » | Oh what a night » | Made it to D.C. in one piece, goats and all. Flig... » | The Airport » | And so it begins... » | Getting there is half the battle... » 

Sunday, July 10, 2005 

I wanted to include this link for those ot you playing at home.

http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/wsop_results.asp

This will break down the field by name and chip count. Im on there
but itll tare Some Scrolling to find me. I plan on fixing that
problem tomorrow.

I couldn't find the data on espn.

Back to attempting sleep. Sucks trying to rest with this much
adrenalin in your system.

Vote for Pedro!

Adam

I was hoping to see my bunny pics before you get home... at least throw me a bone and tell me the month and year of the bunny so I can search my archives.

Looks like your still in the game with 13,950. Stay focused - and don't just double, triple the sum bitch (couldn't help the copy ambiguity)

Dani – Slap him around a bit to get his head straight. If we were there we would form a gauntlet for Adam to run before each session. It’s up to you to ‘be the gauntlet”

GT

Post a Comment

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts