« Home | Afer 15 hours of play, im happy to report that I m... » | 3rd break » | 2nd Break » | What a day » | Oh what a night » | Made it to D.C. in one piece, goats and all. Flig... » | The Airport » | And so it begins... » | Getting there is half the battle... » | Whats in a name? » 

Saturday, July 09, 2005 

A quiet evening

Hard to believe im sitting in my hotel room on a saturday night in
vegas. I want to hang low tonight and stay outa trouble with tomorrow
being as important as it is.

Dani arrived today and having travelled all day, shes already fast
asleep. It all works out.

Not much else to report. I do plan on giving detailed hand accounts
but will most likey not do that until after tomorrows activities.

Many thanks to my friends and family for their support. I appreciate
all of you for following along with the blog.

Adam

Yea Adam! We have a Pep Squad rallying for you! A bunch of really short, bearded men wearing red pointy hats keep chanting GO ADAM, GO ADAM!

We're also cheering for you and Dani, we love you both, have a wonderful time in spite of the intensity.

Ken and Linda

Post a Comment

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts