« Home | I'M HERE!!! » | Vegas Bound! » | Breaking News » | Thought for the Day: Stop Being Stupid! » | Quote of the Day... » | Sunday's WSOP $650 on Stars » | PokerStars on a Mac. Crossover vs. Parallels » | Am I a Donk? » | Getting Caught Up! » | Rosie Odonnel Responsible for Anna Nicole Smith's ... » 

Friday, June 01, 2007 

Day 1 So Far

Well, the day started out pretty well. Took a crack at a one table sat for the deep stack at the Venetian. Hit it. 24 hours into Vegas, and aside from having to tip everyone, I'm in for $100. Grand scheme of things, happy with that.

Tournament itself ended anti climatically? I actually played a very good tournament today. Lasted 11 levels busting 70th. 27 places paid. 320 entrants.

I was pleased with my ability to stay out of trouble and not create situations where I found myself behind. Built my stack up to 30k at one point. Found myself situational dead as a good friend of mine likes to say and was short stacked late in the game. Finally made a move with KQ. Had a good read on the cut off. I was in the BB. He raises, I push all in. He calls my remaining 14k with KJ and hits his J.

...

With that, I'm back in my hotel room feeling a bit beat up. Still dead tired. Haven't slept at all. Going to get some rest hopefully and head over to the Rio a little later tonight. Scope out the action in preparation for tomorrow. May hit a sat for the hell of it. We shall see.

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts