« Home | Supporting PokerStars Support...Keep Your Focus! » | Winning Online Multi Table Tournaments - Part 3 » | Getting to Vegas... » | WSOP, Live Action, and Other Thoughts... » | Poker, Nacho's, and Mega Pixels... » | Bankroll Management... » | Poker Catalysts? » | Is It a Streak? » | Winning Online Multi Table Tournaments - Part 2 » | Winning Online Multi Table Tournaments - Part 1 » 

Friday, June 30, 2006 

Cash, WSOP, and a Space Shuttle...

Hey all...
Today's a rough day. Crunch day here at work with it being the last day of the month. I'm going to keep this brief with the hopes of posting my next chapter in my "winning poker tournaments" series later today.

Last Night...
Made a small showing in a $30 MTT last night. Finished 36th I believe it was out of nearly 500 players. A moderate cash finish, but a cash finish just the same. I was set to go very deep in the money but had a semi coin flip that didn't go my way. My KQ losing out to 55. I played it properly in consideration of my position, but my opponent just had the better hand in the end. Tis how the cookie crumbles.

This Weekend...
While winning a seat to the WSOP is always the plan, I have no idea how this weekend will pan out. I was suppose to go down to Cape Canaveral tonight to see the shuttle launch. In all my time here in Florida, I've not had the chance to go check it out. I've really been looking forward to being a part of this launch. But the word on the street is saying that there's a good chance they're going to delay it due to Weather. So, with that, I'm still up in the air about it...pardon the pun. Whatever the case, I wish the crew the very best of luck. I'll divert my normal prayer to the poker gods and offer them in their direction.
Mission Photo
STS-121 Discovery Crew

That's all for now...more to follow when time allows. Best of luck at the tables all!
-Adam


Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

About me

Winning Online Tournaments

Read These Blogs!

Marketing Stuff

Previous posts